Recipient Not Found w/ Contact ID being passed?

• 30 March 2022
  • 3 replies

I updated DocGen from 17.4 to the latest release 18.1 and since that time my DocGen packages all are coming up with a "Recipient not found" error. This is a bizarre happening because the Contact ID is being passed by the button.

Once processing is finished the proper Contact Name & Email are pre-populated in the "To:" field but it seems to be passing too much information, causing this NOT FOUND error. Interestingly if you manually remove the email address and the parenthesis around it, then you can send the DocGen package without any problems.

I'm thinking it has to an issue with the button(s) but I am at a loss. Nintex support has never seen a problem such as this so I'd love to get some more eyes on this issue. Adding an extra step isn't ideal and we'd like to get it back to it's previous functionality. Any ideas?

- Very Stressed Admin

22488i80D6C6AC771F2522.gif

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Hi @ChrisNY88 , 

Thanks for posting here as well. I will sync with your Support Engineer to replicate the behavior and see how I can help. The first this I can already notice is from your GIF are the following:

1. You are passing a contact ID - but its not on the first run page. But it might be using  &hide contact = true.

2. The contact field on that run page is off. It is almost a mix between Salesforce Classic Email and our Salesforce Lightning Page as we do not support the pop up lookup for contacts in lightning. - So this is a bit odd. 

We will do our investigation and continue talking via the case.  🙂  thanks again!

I noticed the same thing Brent, the Contact To: field is showing in it's Classic structure despite being in LEX.

Further to that point, I did some investigating and found that when running those DocGen packages there are multiple JS Source Map errors - Could that have any relation to the problem?

Userlevel 2
Badge +9

Followup on this from Support side. 

Root of issue, Force.com salesforce license restricts the ability to use the Leads object. 
Currently, Drawloop DocGen requires both contact/lead read ability for the Lightning Email Package to search. 

To alter this behavior - currenlty would be a feature enhancement to adjust the logic. https://nintex.uservoice.com/forums/344250-8-nintex-drawloop-docgen-for-salesforce

- Brent