Replies

Re: Best method for 12 approvers - if not all appr...

Brian - yes I tried to use the parallel tasks so as long as one didn't reject, the others could still approve their tasks. However, after 1 is a...

I need to be able to use lazy approval so can't use Assign-To-Do task. But thank you!!

Thanks Brian!! Very detailed and informative!! On your parallel flexi tasks, are yours not cancelling the others out when another branch replie...

And for grins, I tried with another approver other than me and workflow still cancelled on 2nd and 3rd approvers that were still outstanding! ?...

Yes it does assign different tasks for each altho right now it's just me for all 3 tasks.

Oh I just minimized it since it's the same as 1 and 2!

OK so I tested this with 3 approvers - 1 approves and is fine waiting on others. Once the 2nd approver replies approve or reject, it cancels the...

That's correct! We'd like all 12 to approve but if only 4 people approve, none reject and 8 have done nothing, then it can move to the next leve...

Oh no we do want all 12 to approve! If one rejects then it ends the workflow completely.

Thanks Courtney! It was a few years ago when I did something like this but I just remember each time 1 or 2 branches would receive errors and in...

Any advice as I need to get started working on a solution and would like to do "best" way first time! 🙂 TIA!

Re: "An error has occurred" when a workf...

It usually gives us the errors either assigning the flexi-task or on the reply from a lazy approval.

Re: "An error has occurred" when a workf...

Thanks Jesse!! No I don't have access to the logs and it's been happening for awhile now, just got around to joining this and posting as we had ...