cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Participating In

Calculated field with runtime Lookup function from another site

Is there a way to lookup a calculated field from another site within the same site collection?I'm putting in a calculated field on my Nintex2010 form, with a lookup runtime function to display departm...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by cmikhaiel
  • | February 13, 2017 08:27
  • Views 3157
  • Replies 10

Breaking The Rules: A Dive Into The Nintex Forms Rule System

-Introduction-I have been wanting to make this blog post for a little while, and even though (due to time constraints) it probably will not be as thorough as I had originally planned, it will ultimate...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by MegaJerk
  • | March 02, 2018 06:24
  • Views 8739
  • Replies 20

Hide buttons in the ribbon

When you open a Nintex form in Edit or View mode, you get the ribbon at the top of the page. I want to hide some of the options on that ribbon.When in View mode, I only want Edit Item, Print and Cance...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by lgiambar
  • | March 02, 2017 11:22
  • Views 2960
  • Replies 14

Multiple-selection check box with single-select behaviour OR can you style a radio bu

Hi folks,I havethe following problem:I have a choice field with check-boxes:but only one option should be possible (single select!).I found a solution for that using CSS but there is no MS support for...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by mai-kel
  • | March 07, 2017 07:08
  • Views 2925
  • Replies 14

Flexi-Task Attachments

How do you access attachments, that are included on a form, from a Flexitask approval screen?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2651
  • Replies 7

Lookup function in calculate field for list in other sites

I have a form, I need that Lookup function in calculate field, read a field in the column in list in another site.This list (Named "CLIENTE") in the other site (Catálogos) have a full URL:https://labs...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Posted by fmorales
  • | January 23, 2017 09:30
  • Views 2354
  • Replies 4

Set default value of lookup Control using Jquery

I am trying to set up default value of list lookup control in Nintex 2016 Forms version 4.2 using Jquery.I have tried below code but nothing happens on Nintex 2016.NWF$("#" + drpdownid + " option:cont...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1832
  • Replies 3

Can't find "Assign Flexi Task" action.

I don't seem to have "Assign Flexi task" in my list of actions. I have signed up for the Nintex workflow and forms Office 360 30 day trial. I am trying to create simple review and approval process for...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by rwharte
  • | June 05, 2018 08:57
  • Views 1634
  • Replies 6

Conditionally show status icons in a form

I recently had a customer who wanted status indicators in his list. While this can be done using JavaScript, one of my co-workers had come across a simpler approach by using a calculated column that p...

In Community Blogs
  • Views 2429
  • Replies 2

next due date automatically calculated?

is there a way to generate an automatic next due date within a document? I have documents in sharepoint that are due yearly, when i uploaded the document to the site i created 2 fields, due date of fl...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2644
  • Replies 11

Backup and restore SiteCollection with UDA

Hi all,I'm writing this post just to know if someone else has experienced the same issues and if there are any best practices to do in these case:I have a site collection in SharePoint Content DB1 map...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jackgelo
  • | November 18, 2015 08:59
  • Views 2743
  • Replies 5

Javascript for Selectall and Clearall on Choice control

Select Checkbox(bool) should automatically select all values in choice(multiple) control. I do not want to specify individual values in choice(Multiple-selection) field control. Individual valuesit is...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2543
  • Replies 7

JavaScript to get List Items and User Profiles from Nintex Forms for Office 365

Sharing two pieces of JavaScript getting List Item(s) and User Profiles from Nintex Forms for Office 365. The two JavaScript was tested based on Nintex Forms for Office 365,App Version: NFO 1.2.3.0. P...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by kkgan
  • | December 28, 2016 03:17
  • Views 8641
  • Replies 16

How can I hide a panel based on the selection in a drop down?

I have a drop down choice field on a form. That field has 3 possible choices: Employee, Contractor, Temporary.Here is my logic:Panel A and Panel B are visible if EmployeeType == Contractor. So the Rul...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by jvolk85
  • | October 26, 2017 11:54
  • Views 1846
  • Replies 2

Add margin/padding within/inside a "rich text" field/column

I have a rich text field on my form called "comments." I don't seem to be able to add a margin or padding, within the field, so that the text doesn't butt up against the right margin:I would like it t...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 2638
  • Replies 11

PowerApps and Flow vs Nintex Forms and Workflow

As a systems integrator in the Microsoft SharePoint space I often get asked comparative analysis questions on forms and workflow products. Due to the announced end of life of InfoPath, one of the more...

In Community Blogs
  • Posted by orunnals
  • | October 24, 2017 08:49
  • Views 23702
  • Replies 11

Sum a repeating section amount, based on the lookup control?

I'm now trying to do basically what was accomplished in this thread below.My problem is I have over 80 choices in the drop down lookup control. I'm trying to find a way to do this without having a cal...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by nj
  • | May 29, 2018 12:40
  • Views 2899
  • Replies 21

When hiding a field, I'd like to clear the field...

...w/o having to write a chunk of JS code each time. Is there something built into the Rules Engine toclear a field when it is hidden by a rule? I've searched the Nintex Connect Community for hours Wh...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by billr
  • | June 09, 2017 12:42
  • Views 3378
  • Replies 12

Hide an exsiting field, on a new form, based on a previous selection

I have 12 "yes/no" fields that are "available slots." Once a person selects a "slot," I would like the "slot" that was selected not to display anymore on subsequent new items/forms. I know how to hide...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1381
  • Replies 12

Culture and date format for converting date string to date?

In my workflow I need to convert a date string into a date. The input language is Dutch ("maart" being "March").What did I not configure right?I'm getting a conversion error saying the input value doe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Posted by yvette
  • | August 22, 2018 07:57
  • Views 1338
  • Replies 2