Participating In

Add margin/padding within/inside a "rich text...

I have a rich text field on my form called "comments." I don't seem to be able to add a margin or padding, within the field, so that the text do...

• By DinaF
  • August 27, 2018  07:58

Hide an exsiting field, on a new form, based on a ...

I have 12 "yes/no" fields that are "available slots." Once a person selects a "slot," I would like the "slot" that was selected not to display ...

• By DinaF
  • August 24, 2018  11:20

Culture and date format for converting date string...

In my workflow I need to convert a date string into a date. The input language is Dutch ("maart" being "March"). What did I not configure ri...

• By yvette
  • August 22, 2018  07:57

Flexi-Task Attachments

How do you access attachments, that are included on a form, from a Flexitask approval screen?

• By DinaF
  • August 22, 2018  06:26

Nested If statement

I am trying to populate a form with respective territories, but only if the territory line has a value (otherwise I would like to leave it off of...

Workflow Web Service throwing "Unexpected err...

So we have a Nintex workflow with a Web Service in it. The web service is calling the List web services in the URL and is using our SharePoint in...

Can't find "Assign Flexi Task" actio...

I don't seem to have "Assign Flexi task" in my list of actions. I have signed up for the Nintex workflow and forms Office 360 30 day trial. I a...

How to show Initiator Name on New Form

Hi, This seems like a basic question, but I was not able to find the answer. When a new item is being created, I would like to show the initiat...

Clearing a list lookup field based on a radio butt...

Hi all, I have a form (Nintex Forms 2010) that has a radio button (options 1 and 2) and two list lookup fields (A and B). I would like to clear...

• By MAC
  • June 04, 2018  12:03

Modify the error message location to under the eac...

Hi all, I want to have error message under each field. Do you have any suggestion for me? Thanks, Bahareh

How can you stop people seeing the 'Workflow T...

Firstly I'm quite new to Nintex so apologies in advanced if this one is fairly obvious. I've created a workflow that used 'Request data' and '...

Disabled multi-line control using rule, which does...

I have a Nintex form with Multi Line text field. Disabled the Multi Line text field by a rule based on condition. Scroll bar is not working whe...

Basic JavaScript Help: Auto-Populate From Another ...

Hi Folks, I have some JavaScript that works in part but I want to add a little complexity and am not very god with JS code. NWF$ ( functi...

Setting dyanmic current time on list

I just started using Nintex SharePoint 2013. I want to know how to set the date under my column "CurrDate" to the date currently. I want it to be...

Create 3 Flexi Task in Parallel

I have a situation where I need to create a workflow that initially sends tasks to 3 different individuals, but the problem I'm having is for the...

Sum a repeating section amount, based on the looku...

I'm now trying to do basically what was accomplished in this thread below. My problem is I have over 80 choices in the drop down lookup c...

• By nj
  • May 29, 2018  12:40

Move doc from subfolder of one lib to another lin

Hi, I and new to Nintex workflows and need help. Say i have Test lib and 2 folders france, Poland and status choice field (ready to Move, Rejec...

• By roseka
  • May 25, 2018  10:16

Using a person or group field to set permissions

Hi, I'm trying to use a person or group field that allows multiple values with a workflow to set a document's permissions based on the names in ...

Nintex Workflow slow ... takes up to 60 seconds to...

Hello All I have designed a form which uses 2 workflows: Reference + Approval. The reference simply generates the Reference number updates the...

• By bimi82
  • May 25, 2018  00:29

Rule to hide based on value of control inside repe...

Is there any way to hide a control if a control inside a repeater is selected? , I can hide it if a =="Nurse" but if I add another row and select...

• By nj
  • May 23, 2018  10:52