Latest Posts

Nintex Worflow Access Denied

We have an approval workflow with five steps, when I submit the workflow starts and a tasks gets assigned to the relevant people but when other u...

#Value!

I have a Nintex Form, one of the field is a lookup which is connected to a SharePoint custom list. When submitting the form I can see the choices...

Nintex Worklfow Suspended

RequestorId: 9a75db5a-d103-20db-0000-000000000000. Details: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the workflow instance. Except...

What will happen to our existing workflows and for...

Our Nintex Workflow for Office 365 will be expiring soon, we want to know what will happen to our existing workflows and forms. Will they stop wo...

Nintex Workflow on O365 sending emails with Hyperl...

‎‏When adding a hyperlink to send email or task email notification by clicking the add link icon, specifying the URL with Item Url and text as ...

Nintex Forms Error

When opening existing forms, the form doesn't display and when opening the form using the editor the below error is displayed

Error Installing Nintex on a new App server on the...

Getting an error when installing Nintex workflow on a new App server that was added on the farm

Nintex forms upgrade

Trying to upgrade Nintex Forms 2010, i get the error below

Add new server and move Nintex solutions

We have added a new server on the farm and we want switch off the existing servers that was running Nintex from the farm. How do we move the Nint...