cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Posts

Why, as a Online 365 Nintex developer, do I feel like a second class citizen! Can so

I am getting continually frustrated that online 365 version of Nintex is not the same as onprem.Can someone let me know what all the differences are and if there is a timetable for updating each diffe...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 635
  • Replies 3

Missing Nintex Form Icon!

Environment - SharePoint OnlineApps - Nintex Forms & Workflow LoadedIssue - After months of having Nintex Forms and Workflow on a site, I have logged on this morning to find the Nintex Form Icon m...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 3909
  • Replies 11

Online 2013 Nintex Forms - Missing UserProfileLookup Runtime Function Option

I have just done some TekDog training and have noticed that I do not have the UserProfileLookup option in the Runtime Function section of my Calculated Field window. Why is this when both Tekdog and m...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 528
  • Replies 2

Nintex Forms & Workflow Versions

How can I check I am running the latest version of Nintex Forms & Workflow?Environment:- Office 365Current Version Loaded:- Nintex Forms 1.2.0.0 Nintex Workflow 1.0.3.0Obviously the next question ...

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1177
  • Replies 4

Redirect URL when user clicks Cancel Button

Hello -I know it's possible to redirect users when the form has been submitted to a custom URL, but does any know if it's possible to redirect users when they click the cancel button? We have a form l...

In Nintex for Office 365
  • Views 9170
  • Replies 5

On completion of a form, how can I return to a SharePoint site page rather than to th

Working with SharePoint 2013 Online.On completion of a form, how can I return to a SharePoint site page rather than to the updated list?

In Nintex for SharePoint
  • Views 1104
  • Replies 6