Latest Posts

Validation Rule: Compare contents of Multi entry P...

Hi Everyone, I am wanting to do a validation on form submission to check to see that a person that has been entered in to a Multi person "Appro...

Removal of repeating region - will this cause loss...

Hi everyone, I have been asked to remove one of the repeating regions in a Nintex form, and just retail the first row. My concern is with the...

Form Formatting Rule Assistance

Hi everyone, I'm in a timeframe bind before some forced leave balance reduction time off. I am trying to modify the rule shown below so that ...

Flexi task behaviour - All must agree

Hi Everyone, I have a workflow with a flexi task in it to approve items. The behaviour is set as per the screen print below for "All mus agree"...

Validation Rule assistance

Hi Everyone, I am using the example shown here here to try and achieve form validation, but only after a certain value is not selected in a d...

Display format of date field in Display Mode when ...

Hi Everyone, First use of a Repeating Section today, can anyone please advise how I can get a date field to display correctly in display mode w...

Nintex Form calculated field if statement

Hi Everyone, I have a question relating to a calculated field in a Nintex for SP2013 environment. I have several drop down fields with nu...

List Lookup multiple use in 1 form

Hi Everyone, Quick question re list lookups. I have a form which has 3 list lookup fields connecting to the same column in the same list. ...

Set Field Value in Workflow

Hi, Just in the process of building my first workflow with Nintex. I have a step to create a document set on list item creation, which uses...