cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Patience
Nintex Newbie

Nintex general announcement workflow

I am having an issue; the issue is I do not know where to start on the workflow for a general announcement/newsletter workflow. We have several companies and departments. I need to create a workflow that they would see the announcement on their intranet, if it is departmental only persons on the department can see it and the person who’s doing the announcement have to have permissions to do the general, department and company. Where do I start? I already created the form, but I am stuck?

Thank you, for your help in advance.

Labels: (1)
0 Kudos
5 Replies
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Nintex general announcement workflow

@Patience totally understand being stuck. Let me see if I understand what you're trying to do.

You have an announcement that gets created and then needs to be made visible to either the entire company or specific departments. 

Ideally, you would have a workflow running on the announcement item when its created. The workflow would read the criteria on the form and determine which department or permissions to set for the item. It's more complicated than that, but that's the general sense. 

0 Kudos
Patience
Nintex Newbie

yes, that's the idea.
0 Kudos
Community Manager

@Patience Do you have your SharePoint list and structures setup already? If so, if you can provide a quick list of what list/sites are where I can help you architect this. Also a screenshot can help too.

0 Kudos
Patience
Nintex Newbie

annoc list.PNG

Hello, I do have an sharepoint list.

titles are :

1. What should we name the Announcement?
  2. What's the Announcement?
  3. How is the announcement valid for?
  4. Select who needs to see this alert
  5. Shared with specific individuals
  6. Office

annoc list.PNG

0 Kudos
Community Manager

Sent you a DM...lets connect.

0 Kudos