cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nintex Workflow 2010 import is not working

Nintex Workflow 2010 import is not working, while i am trying to import Nintex workflow getting noting Steps which I followed: List > Create Nintex workflow >New >create > import >uploaded Nothing is happening Help appreciated Cheers Kamal

Labels: (2)
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Nintex Workflow 2010 import is not working

Make sure the source list and destination list are similar in their columns in case of references. Does the workflow use site constants from the source location? Is the source in the same farm as the destination, if they are not the same, are they on different versions?

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Yes, Both Environments and Lists are same. I have created New List on New site(Destination ) Using List template.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

It is possible that the lists are not really the same then. Sometimes a list template column could have different internal names to fields. If this is true then the references in the workflow may not be correct. But if that was the case, I would assume that the workflow would still import, but have errors on the actions using those references.

Can you create new workflows on this list and they publish? You could also post your export here if you like and someone from the community could attempt the same process.

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Thanks all, I'm able to create new workflow on the new list , but not able to export . I'll send my Workflow here on Monday so that community can try 

Appropriate all reply

Accept as Solution Reply