cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Nintex 2016 Form Repeating Section to List Column Example/Detailed Information

I am looking for a FULL example of the workflow people are using to take repeating section data and update column(s). I have seen everything out here but no full example. I know there is more not being displayed like the For Each, Looping, Collections, etc that are needed. 

What I am looking for is to take a repeating table of Server, IP, VLAN, Function fields and then update each column with the repeating information. Or at a minimum clean text from the xml that is generated to one column. 

I have read Vadim's article and have the UDA installed. I also have read many others including the user who provided the column "Nintex Repeating Section Data". I also read the PowerQuery option and that is not something end user wants to do. 

I am needing this to update and also be exportable to Excel. Please an help/examples you can provide would be great.

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Nintex Newbie

Re: Nintex 2016 Form Repeating Section to List Column Example/Detailed Information

Have a look at this post: https://community.nintex.com/t5/Community-Blogs/Create-Parent-Child-items-using-this-Nintex-forms-wo...

it will give you an idea, ignore the create item in child list section, other than that you can use it to parse treating section values and display them in the list column.

0 Kudos