cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to move my SharePOint 2010 Nintex Workflow from on-premise to SharePoint Online? Is any third party Tools, If not OOTB?

Jump to solution

How to move my SharePOint 2010 Nintex Workflow from on-premise to SharePoint Online?

Is any third party Tools, If not OOTB?

Any Support links, If it in OOTB?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: How to move my SharePOint 2010 Nintex Workflow from on-premise to SharePoint Online? Is any third party Tools, If not OOTB?

Jump to solution

Raja, Currently there is not a tool or upload method that will directly convert an on-premise workflow to online. The main reason for this is that SharePoint Online does not have the same back-end processes available to code actions against. So some of the complex actions that are available to us on premise have not been made possible by SharePoint online. To see the available actions and what they do for Office 365 see Nintex Workflow Help Files / User Guide . This page also has links to 2010 and 2013 help guides for Workflow.

Some workflows can have a direct one for one replacement of actions, but many do not. I would suggest that if you have any trouble translating your workflow to a new one online that you create a post here in the community and we would be glad to help and provide guidance to completing your workflow.

Not applicable

Re: How to move my SharePOint 2010 Nintex Workflow from on-premise to SharePoint Online? Is any third party Tools, If not OOTB?

Jump to solution

Thanks Andrew. For your Quick response

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Andrew is there any development for creating a tool that could convert 2010 workflow files to the format for SharePoint Online?

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

Yes, I use Sharegate tools for that migration. https://en.share-gate.com/ 

0 Kudos