Capability Sort By

What Should the Project Server Workflow Platform B...

Hello Nintex Community, Apologize for the question, but my Nintex demand workflows are not starting when a new project is published (this is m...

• By pallni
  • January 17, 2018  12:44

Validating Single Test Field in Repeating Section ...

Hello Community, We have a form to do PO Numbers and those Number can be of AL or GL. The user selects the type of PO numbers that will be en...

Workflow help

Hi, Is it possible to use Nintex for the attached workflow process? Please give me an approach that I can use...I am trying to use State machi...

Support - What now?

New to Nintex. I was handed an environment that kept "hanging" when processing the lazy approvals. I do not know if it is SharePoint or Nintex c...

how to show approve and reject buttons in ribbon f...

i want to show approve and reject buttons in list forms like in ribbon. its list form. i need to show in edit form.is this possible

Box.com Integration

We need to create a Box.com shareable link from a SP2010 Nintex approval workflow. Box.com has the API, wondering if there is a Nintex workflow a...

send list item link in edit mode in rejected case

i created approval workflow for the list A. when user rejects the list item, send mail to user saying that please edit again and send it back. i ...

Issue displaying existing sharepoint list entries ...

Hello Everyone! I’m using Sharepoint 2013 and Nintex forms on premise and am having an issue displaying data in 2 existing list columns in Nintex...

Attachment in Webservice call

Dear Community, within a list workflow we call a webservice (SOAP 1.2 protocol) with parameter values read from list item. We also would lik...

• By rolfen
  • January 17, 2018  08:50

Read all item columns/values in workflow

Dear Community, within a list workflow we would like to Iterate all columns of the item If not empty: append line “field = value” to a stri...

• By rolfen
  • January 17, 2018  08:33

Required 2nd attachment control based on choice fi...

Hi everyone! I've tried searching and couldn't find anything, so I'm posting. I apologize if I missed this someplace else on the forums. Sha...

Hide / Show Controls based on AD user group

Hi, I'm evaluating Nintex Forms for SharePoint and wondering if the following is supported in Nintex Forms: The form controls / sharepoint co...

• By kari
  • January 17, 2018  07:00