Capability Sort By

Save and Create New Item

Hi, I have a Nintex form(classic), the form contains two part Master fields and sub fields. I want to have a button called "Save and Add Mo...

Query List with two or more person filter

Nintex Workflow 365 Hello everyone. Is there any way to get multiple people as a filter in query list? It works fine with one person, but w...

Change list element values from a task without com...

Hi, i am quite new to nintex and getting stuck at some points. one of them is to update list values from a task form without completing the tas...

Multiple lines of text cut

Hi all, I have a workflow where I want to build a string (here "mlotURL") like this As you can see the string will be cut. Data type...

HTML Links to Attachments Not Working

UPDATED I am using a Build String action to create links to attachments to be used in a task form. I am basically following the steps I as...

How to export Repeater section XML format data to ...

Hi, I have created one sample Nintex Form , which consist of one Repeater section data. While saving the repeater section data.by clicking on...

Nintex Javascript input value in repeating section...

I have Single Line Textbox in a repeating section. This gets calculated through: var calc1= NWF$('#' + v calc1 ).val(); var RepSecCounter = N...

How to exclude xml from repeating section and get ...

Hi I have a repeating section in which i have one single line of text, when i save the item, the data is saving in xml format which weird to read...

Attachment in nintex Foms in Sharepoint 2013 On-pr...

hi, I have nintex form developed for SP2013 On-Premise environment. I have to validate the Attachment based on below condition. 1. If user is ...

Change Label Background Color based on Value

Have an interesting scenario that I'm working through and thought I would post here for input or to post the solution once I find it. Scenari...

upload file to a libary and update list item

This is the process: new organization worker has a form with general details about him. In this form he can upload - if he want, a pdf with its ...

Why Do I Need to Pause?!

Can someone please explain why I need to execute a Pause for X minutes before a Wait action, just to prevent the workflow resuming? If I leave...