Capability Sort By

Is a specific CU required prior to updating Nintex...

The release notes page for Nintex workflow 2010 indicates the following: SP Service Pack/CU: November 2017, does this mean that the form need...

• By aza
  • April 11, 2018  10:36

Notification Mail with an overview of modified ele...

Hello, I've got a Document Library. I like to send a notifcation mail to a user with an overview of the elements that has been created or modi...

Dropdown List based on Users and Permission

Hi all, I have a people control with "Current User" as a default value. I also want to add a dropdown List with Users which can be chosen but...

• By hadri94
  • April 10, 2018  23:15

Extract all user details from on-premise user prof...

Hello, I want to know how to can be possible to extract all the users from SharePoint on-premise User profile to SharePoint List. I read the arti...

• By umesh
  • April 10, 2018  21:50

Can I Build a Dynamic Year Dropdown?

I would like a dropdown with 10 consecutive years, the first year being the current year. The following example, of course, won't work for the...

Extra row on Responsive Form

Why am I getting this extra row on my form and how can I get rid of it? This is a panel that contains a repeating section. This doesn't a...

• By marnita
  • April 10, 2018  13:48

How to use nintex inline function in javascript fo...

How to use nintex inline function in javascript for ex: XmlEncode

Send email notification to "Assigned To"...

Hi there! I am brand new to Nintex, so bear with me here. I am working with SharePoint 2013 trying to trigger an email notification when an it...

• By alex414
  • April 10, 2018  09:08

Populate control in a specific row (current).

Hi, So I have a repeating section with three controls and for every row I create a task (in another list) and the control are the metadata of th...

• By golani
  • April 10, 2018  08:57

Nintex Forms Javascript how to convert input into ...

I'm trying to copy the user input from a singleline Textbox to a Label and convert it into a hyperlink: //Converts it through a button func...

• By jonaroy
  • April 10, 2018  07:52

Apostrophe in the content causing nintex workflow ...

Need help, i am using web request action and using REST API call to create an item in nintex workflow. { '__metadata' : { 'type' : '{Workflo...

Nintex forms for forms of tasks: the problem of us...

Good afternoon. Problem: for forms of tasks, created by Nintex workflows, the Sharepoint forms suddenly began to be used. on the site there is a ...