Capability Sort By

Run If action not running

I've got a "Run If" action that's testing the value of a string variable, that is not running when the variable meets the condition. After pullin...

• By jeff
  • April 18, 2018  10:51

Is there a way to approve a Flexi Task outside the...

I have flexitask infopath forms bringing alot of data and I have some users that need to approve multiple tasks without opening the form. Is ther...

Workflows firing simultaneously causes one to fail...

There have been numerous questions and solutions offered for the issue of managing multiple workflows and related conflicts. I could not locate ...

• By markd
  • April 18, 2018  09:16

Add a rule

Hi there, I have a question regarding to add rules to Choice control. There are only two choices 'yes' and 'no' in the Choice. I want to add ...

Flexi Task corruption

I have been seeing this issue with my workflows. I create a workflow with multiple Flexi tasks. The workflow works properly and everything is f...

How to filter one list based on values in another ...

I just discovered that I can show a parent-child relationship using a list view control. That part was easy. But what I need to do now is one mor...

Task Delegation Permission

We would like to delegate the workflow task if the user is Out of office, What are the minimum permission required for Task Delegation. As p...

• By prabhup
  • April 18, 2018  00:26

Hide control in Nintex Mobile

Hi everyone, we have a responsive form including some calculated value controls that use the lookup function. As these aren't working in Nintex ...

Attachment Field-how to remove the default feature...

In Nintex form for attachment field - if we do not attach any attachment ,it is disabled in view mode(or display mode) and shows in edit mode(to ...

• By anjali
  • April 17, 2018  23:17

Update Today's date workflow

I need a workflow to update the today's date column at 1:00 am each morning. Calculations are run on using this column. How can I achieve this...

• By michuk
  • April 17, 2018  06:59

Using values returned by SQL Request Form Control ...

Good Day, Using Nintex Enterprise 2016 on Premise. I am building an expense request Workflow and seem to be struggling with using the data...

What Triggered the workflow

I have a conditional workflow where is any of the list of items changes then the workflow runs. How can I find out which of the conditions caused...

• By michuk
  • April 17, 2018  06:39