Capability Sort By

How to make field required within panel of nintex ...

I created a nintex form with Sharepoint 2013. The form hides and showes two sheets based on selecting - Sheet One / Sheet Two. Within each sheet, the...

Re: Set user to people people picker as default va...

This post is a continuation of this one. My problem is setting the default value of a People control on a form. For example, I type in my email i...

• By rota88
  • August 28, 2019  18:18

People Picker In Repeating Section - Restrict to A...

Hi, I've a repeating section and in that I've added a people group control. In the PG setting, I did selected NO for multiple selections. But i...

JavaScript Function (Button OnClick) on SharePoint...

Greetings, This is for SharePoint Server 2016. There have been posts that allege to address this, but they are way more complicated than I n...

• By Dingo
  • August 28, 2019  14:36

Conditional Build String

Hi community! I'm a new user to Nintex Workflows in SharePoint 2013. I'm creating a workflow for renaming documents based on some of its properti...

Need a Yes/No Checkbox to be required based off co...

I created an onboarding form in Nintex which I need to have a checkbox (outlined in the below) be required when the user changes the form status fro...

Create Item Action does not fill Metadata

I created a Workflow on a SharePoint list which creates a new Document in an other Library. Based on List-Item Metadata the fields on new created doc...

• By Gregory
  • August 28, 2019  04:42

Out Off Memory Nintex workflow publish error

Hi every One, I'm begnner with Nintex Workflow, I'm creating my Workflow and this one work fine, when I've done some modification and went to...

Flexitask Escalation depends on answer

Hi folks, i have the problem that i want to create a flexi task, where diffrent users need to approve a document. And after 5 days should every us...

• By Mav_44
  • August 28, 2019  00:32

Create ics and send as an email attachment

So I have (tried) to create a workflow that will create an ics. file and send that as an email attachement... I get an error that says 'Failed to que...

Unable to add hyperlink to Rich Text control on Fo...

I'm trying to insert a link into a Rich Text control on a Nintex Form. The button that should allow me to insert a link (shown below) is non-function...

• By rota88
  • August 27, 2019  15:03

how to end a running workflow without the element ...

The Problem: I have some Test Workflows running which should be ended (manually) by now. The element created by the workflow was deleted so I get the...