Capability Sort By

Use a List Lookup control to query a External List...

I have a list lookup that is currently reading a list inside my sharepoint environment. All is well. However, I've been told the data that this lis...

Nintex for SharePoint 2019 Form Editor load error:...

We have a SharePoint Server 2019 on premises. We installed and configured Nintex for SharePoint and have applied the latest update putting us on Fo...

• By billr
  • November 06, 2019  08:37

Force Disable Nintex External Relay Service

There is a known issue with auto provision of the Nintex External Relay Service. One of my clients needs to disable the service. How can this be achi...

Set a lookup value in Nintex Form to hyperlink

Hello, The third cascaded list outputs a URL specific to the country chosen. I would like the URL to be a hyperlinked value, allowing the user to c...

Workflow - Escalation "Complete Task" no...

Escalation "Complete task" is not working. This is a document review workflow and the reviewers have 4 business days to review the document and...

Get list of all failed workflows in a site using P...

Hello, I am trying to retrieve all the failed workflows in my site. Using this information, i will cancel those workflows and restart in order for ...

Switch action is not taking more than 16 branches

Hi Team, I am stuck in switch action in workflow. I have total 17 switch values. i added 16 succesfully but when i add the 17th case last one i...

Email Notification - disable “workflow notificatio...

When I receive an email notification from Nintex workflow, there is a text ' workflow notification' at the beginning of the email. Is there a way I c...

Hide Disable Rule not working on Lookup Field

Hi, Using Nintex Forms, when I try to create a rule for a lookup field (pulled in from a different SP list) the rule does not work. I've tried hid...

Workflow to send an Email once a year on January 1...

I have a list of people and their supplemental jobs outside of my business office. I would like to send an email on January 1st of each year to ask i...

Checkboxes in Repeating Section All MUST be Checke...

Hey! So, I'd like to get some functionality set up in my form and not sure how to go about it. To set the scene, I have a repeating section in ...

Clearing all checkboxes from a List Lookup Multise...

I have a List Lookup Multiselect control. This control is in a panel that is hidden/shown based on a drop down. When this dropdown is changed, I need...