Capability Sort By

View a thumbnail when hovering over a lookup item

Hi Folks, I am sure this is a longshot but I have a cutomer requesting that they be able to see a thmbnail imagae of an item when hovering over...

Execute workflow only if field the condition is on...

Hello, I am a novice Nintex user. I have a form which I created in InfoPath and published to SharePoint. I am trying to create an email notificat...

Control button not working

I have a save and submit button label Approve on my form connected to a field value (number) set value to 1. My goal is to let the Approver go back i...

The ballad of a Workflow gone missing...

There once was a workflow, It lived in SharePoint 2019, It functioned fruitfully from day to day, Until it up and disappeared! So, silly at b...

• By billr
  • May 04, 2020  15:26

Add sufix to output filename when using "Copy...

How to append text [-obsolete] to the end of file name (preserving file extension) before copying the file to file share without changing the documen...

Why does converting a document from Word to PDF ta...

I have a workflow that has one action to take a word document in a document library and convert it into a PDF. The workflow performs just as I would...

Variables don't work in Web Service Call

My enviroment is a OnPrem Sharepoint 2019 Farm. I have the following problem: Within a Webservice call i try to use the value of a lookup field as...

Variable split with pattern | not possible

I have a variable with follow text "i:0e.t|kspagadfs|czxy@abc.bla.xx" I will do Opteration "split" with pattern "|" Split divides the input te...

use a SharePoint list to populate a Word template

I am using SharePoint 2013. I have a SharePoint list and I'm trying to poulate a Microsoft Word document with certain fields from that list (like a m...

• By rutica
  • May 02, 2020  21:28

Nintex Workflow - Work with User Data information

I created a list with an field name " affected user" on screen name "betroffener User" If I start a Nintex workflow and select the field ...

Update Document in nintex

I have a DOCX document which I want to update its content. The document includes a Picture content control. How can I upload a image into this docu...

Write attachments to a SQL Database using SQL Exec...

Does anyone know of a way one can allow users to attach a picture in a Nintex form and have that picture get saved to a SQL Database (e.g. using SQL ...