Capability Sort By

End date cannot be greater than the start Date

Hi, I have 2 date picker fields (Start Date, End Date) in a responsive nintex form. I would like to limit the user to choose a date earli...

A deleted Nintex for O365 Workflow keeps starting...

Hello, Bit of an odd situation here. I have a list that has multiple workflows on it that start conditionally. I had created one workflow, but...

• By cjones
  • July 17, 2019  11:39

Choice is equal to time on a calendar

Needing assistance with a form, the form is for a SharePoint calendar and on the form is a choice drop-down menu for selecting vacation 1-12. I only ...

• By BSD
  • July 16, 2019  14:55

o365 Document generation conditional hide/show tab...

Hi, I am using O365 document generation. I would like to know if there is a way of hiding/showing a table conditionally based on workflow variabl...

Nintex form error while creating a new item

We have created a new list and new nintex form . After saving the nintex form , iam trying to create new item.. Iam getting the error "The Value...

cannot use nintex forms for content type event

Hi, We keep getting the error " Error - Cannot use Nintex Forms for content type : Event " when I try to open the nintex in design mode. Due to ...

Workflow o365 Execute SQL not escaping parameters

We're getting a warning in our cloud sql database that Nintex is not escaping parameters when it's querying: SELECT Job FROM <table> W...

• By harfmt
  • July 10, 2019  23:21

Issue with repeated table with Nintex forms

We are working some automataion with we have been using nintex forms for the same and we have used Repeated tables into our forms for the same, but w...

Using Regex to add a space into a text field

I think I must be missing something. I was using a regex to replace a character in a text field. I needed to replace a comma with a semi-colon an...

Is there a way to query Office 365 profiles and id...

Hey there, apologies if the question has been asked but I searched for a solution without any success. Has anyone developed a solution where ...

Query List

good afternoon, I'm encountering an issue which is likely user error, but I am a bit stumped at this point. In a workflow I am attempting to...

Multi-value column value confusion

I am recreating a workflow for a SPonline list and Nintex. In SP2013 using Nintex I was able to copy the value of a multi-value choice colum...