Capability Sort By

Writing LDAP Query

Are there any tutorials/Links for absolute beginners when it comes to writing your LDAP queries in the Query LDAP Action? I am attempting to retrieve...

• By iburch
  • April 11, 2019  07:35

Why does the Nintex Form in existing wf tasks not ...

For a workflow I created Nintex Forms on a few Flexi-Tasks. Which worked like a charm. Now I've made a few corrections on the form, save it and publi...

• By jpmhuls
  • April 11, 2019  07:06

Nintex Live Forms - How to get around not being ab...

I'm trying to use Nintex live forms to allow external collaberators to submit to our internal SharePoint site (has to be the internal site). My form ...

• By wradez
  • April 10, 2019  12:31

Web request creating csv files in UTF-8 without BO...

Hi there, I am using Web Request method to create custom CSV file exports from lists. All is good and works flawlessly, except the formatting of the...

• By TonyH
  • April 10, 2019  06:04

Workflows not open in Editor

I have a SharePoint-Site with many Workflows. When i try to edit the Workflows, some are not opened in editor, only a white page appears. The workflo...

• By derby
  • April 10, 2019  04:43

How to clear Non connected fields

I am still very new to Nintex forms - I am working on my 3rd form. I have a reasonable amount of experience with other form tools and I am strugglin...

Nintex Workflow list of holidays

We've got a Nintex Workflow with a flexitask and automatic approval after 30 days. The approval duration takes the holidays in consideration. My ques...

Existing workflows does not start after moving dat...

Hello, we recently moved our databases to another server by using a nintex manual ( http://nintexdownload.com/Nsupport/Moving_NW2010db.pdf ). We...

AddAttachment Workflow Error

I have a workflow for a request that branches out based on the input of the request into 5 separate lists. It adds the attachment to the appropriate ...

Repeating Section

Hello, I'm new to Nintex so any help is appreciated. How do I utilize the repeating control - as shown below? I was able to build what I need with...

• By vdpopp
  • April 09, 2019  14:20

Extracting the Month from a date on a Nintex form

I am trying to extract a month and year (separately) from a date control on a Nintex form. It's easy to do on the list and in the workflow but i nee...

Error when publishing a SPO workflow

When I publish my workflow to a SPO document library, I get this message : Error publishing workflow. Workflow XAML failed validation due to the fo...