Capability Sort By

How to get another site library from current list ...

I am trying to get the Library which is located in different site from my list workflow. i am trying to do Query List to fetch using alternative site...

• By apatel
  • June 20, 2019  13:16

Using the 2013 Responsive Form designer and need a...

PREFACE I've read many posts which almost addressed my question. Problem was none address my exact situation (they were for different versions,...

List Lookup using 2 columns

I have a SharePoint list with 2 columns, TeamName and FolderLocation. TeamName is the team name and FolderLocation is a UNC path to a network folder ...

• By jambou
  • June 20, 2019  12:13

Copy all versions of a list item to a different li...

Hi, Is there any functionality in Nintex that will copy an list item and all of its versions to an second list. The second list has all of the sam...

Requiring a Yes/No Checkbox when specific selectio...

Within my Nintex form, I have a dropdown. If someone selects "Closed - Wrong Number" I want them to be required select at least 1 of 3 Yes/No boxes. ...

• By rfritz
  • June 20, 2019  09:13

Unable to start manually the workflow

I have created a workflow, saved and published yet not seeing any option to execute it or start it manually from anywhere within the tool. Here...

Script or Other Solution to Find Location & Ow...

Hi Everyone, I have recently taken over and there are some workflows running under employees / AD accounts which no longer exist - as expected they...

Having trouble with userProfileLookup function

Hello. I am buliding a form with nintex forms and I am having trouble using the userProfileLookup function in the forumal builder. Here is a screensh...

Create Library based on Custom Template Including ...

Hello! My workflow creates a library from a SP custom library template. This library template includes several document sets with custom Welcome pag...

Nintex Update Timed out...

So I’m trying to update my Nintex 2016 Solution from 4.2 to 4.3.1.1 and it just sat on creating Core Components upgrade job for 3600 seconds (1 hour)...

Update completed field for a folder and it content...

I have a library which receives emails. The emails are grouped and put into a folder (Email subject becomes the folder name). I have created two view...

• By michuk
  • June 20, 2019  02:57

Query list to retrieve values from single columns ...

I have a query list control at the beginning of a list workflow that queries another comprehensive list of inspectors with multiple columns (Email_Ad...