Capability Sort By

Workflow status is complete but no actions complet...

I have a workflow which shows complete, and the logs show all items as they should be, however, no action is being taken on the record itself. Th...

• By dwatson
  • October 28, 2019  14:20

Nintex Form Validation Issue '=='Yes'&...

For the last I have been working on a validation formula that was working and for some aparent reason it stopped working. IF () is 'Yes' then I need ...

• By Shell
  • October 28, 2019  11:48

i can’t request a new user without specifying a Re...

HI All, I have a Nintex form which has AD user details first name and last name. Nintex form works fine when I Add NEW AD users into form. ...

• By Nbibi
  • October 28, 2019  09:16

Sectioning in Nintex

I have a Nintex form containing 4 panels which I can either show or hide, depending on the drop down option selected. However, the part of the form c...

Query list and pull only items with numbers in a s...

Hello, TIA for reading my post. I have a large list, 14,000+ items right now, that we use to track collection efforts. We use lookups to a Mas...

Query JSON

In our current (sharepoint 2013) en future (sharepoint 2019) environment we want to use rest services based on json. Currently other services in our ...

Extracting workflow history from SQL

Hello - Is it possible to pull workflow history (e.g., event type, user ID, outcome, status etc) by querying the backend SQL database (NW2013DB...

• By rman
  • October 28, 2019  06:06

soap:ServerServer was unable to process request. a...

I'm trying to Publish a 2016 workflow on SharePoint On-Premises. I get the following error when I try to publish the workflow: soap:Serv...

• By henry08
  • October 28, 2019  04:11

Validate that a date is not older than first of Ja...

Hi all, I need to validate a customer date within a form. The rule is: date must be this year or last year. I was not able to get this runnin...

• By mai-kel
  • October 28, 2019  03:23

Copy list items and them folder to another site co...

hello i'm very newbie on nintex (i'm frontEnd developer so i dont need to use it a lot).i need your help for do, maybe, a simple tasks: copy elements...

• By sach
  • October 28, 2019  02:43

Approval Process based on the Cost

Hi All, I have created a basic form than needs the approval based on the cost. If the cost is less than $1000 the direct manager needs to approve a...

Call 3rd party API from nintex work flow 2016

HI Am new to the nintex work flow I need to call an REST api to insert list data to oracle db. Currently we have this API calling from a PHP appli...