Capability Sort By

Nintex Formula Rule Set Value Based on Another Fie...

Hello, I have what I think is a simple requirement to set the value of a field in a Nintex Custom form on-prem based on user selection of anoth...

How to add a validation for a Number column to acc...

I have a list with a Number column and created a Responsive Nintex form for this list. I need to add a validation on this column to only accept...

Add a task action to a workflow definition using ...

Hello everyone, I'm new to Nintex workflows and we have a requirement where we need to add a task action to workflow definition that's already ...

Error when saving Nintex WF

I have a problem with saving my Nintex WF. I just found a similiar Porblem in the community, but the solution didn't work for me: https:...

Can I have consecutive set a condition fields?

I have 9 fields on a form where attendees of a site visit can ‘sign on’ I want a workflow so when person a prepares the form and puts all the attende...

Parent/child each multiple choice value and corres...

I have 3 lists: 1) "Branch" 2) "Survey" > looks up [Sites] (multiple choice) in "Branch" 3) "Response" > looks up [Sites] (drop down) i...

Rank

How to update Nintex workflow reports' XML fil...

Hi, SharePoint version: 2010/2013 Nintex workflow version : 2010/2013 We have different XML files which gives some reports regardin...

Multiple panels overlapping issue

I created a form with 6 panles, the panel to hide and show information based on what one ( only one) has been selected, and show on same area within ...

Reassign task after delegate task

Hi all! The image I attached is part of the WF that I developed. I have the following scenario: PM1 delegates the task that was ass...

New (non-default) Escalation type in Config Action...

I'm using a flexi-task along with reminders/escalation. After the configured reminders are sent and it reaches the escalation threshold, the escalat...

Best Practice for Approval and Date Request

Hi, I've got a basic document approval workflow that uses 'Assign Flexi task' for the approver with just approve and reject as outcomes. ...

Connect Nintex form field to SharePoint list looku...

I do have two pannel with the same column name called personnel type(drop down). How do i connect personnel type choice control to look up fields in ...

• By Sara_
  • July 29, 2019  06:24