Capability Sort By

Input string was not in a correct format in Nintex...

In Nintex Forms with SharePoint 2016 we have some existing workflows. When we goto the Cotrol Setting its showing us " Input string was not in a cor...

• By Taha
  • January 09, 2020  04:36

Conditional Branch not showing any data

I'm new to nintex, I trying to edit Condition in a conditional branch in a workflow, when I'm trying to edit there is no old condition is showing (pl...

Error trying to embed Nintex 2016 Form using ifram...

I have been trying to embed a Nintex 2016 Form in an iframe on a non-SharePoint web-page and receiving the following error in console. Uncaught DOM...

Troubleshoot Workflow Error

We have nintex worklow that was working fine until late last month and all of a sudden, the workflow is getting error message everytime I run the wor...

• By adhanju
  • January 08, 2020  15:52

What App do I open An NWP File with?

I have exported a nintex workflow but I cannot figure out how to open in outside of nintex to ensure that it exported correctly.

Workflow stalled in Flexi Task after first loop

I created a workflow with the Flexi Task outcome options of: Accept, Reject, or Request More Information. If the approver requests more information, ...

Making a text field required after a dropdown item...

How do you make a text field required after a dropdown item is selected? I have a responsive form with a field with a dropdown menu and a subsequent ...

Timezone in Nintex Won't Match SharePoint

In Nintex, we want to Insert Reference to calculate a date. When we've manually entered a date in SharePoint, the date is in PST (which we want). How...

• By kpaint
  • January 08, 2020  10:47

Pulling External Data into Workflow Email

The Case: The user is requesting a form survey to rate Service Desk Performance. In the External ticketing system, if a user's ticket is marked com...

Is Nintex Workflow Product version 3.5.0.0 complat...

Hello, we have Sharepoint farm 2013 with Nintex Workflow 2013 version 3.2.4.20 and SQL Server 2012. The Nintex Workflow was installed 3 years a...

SharePoint 2019 Anonymous Forms Started Requesting...

I have migrated to SharePoint 2019 from SharePoint 2013. All is well, mostly 🙂 Workflows continued to run, which is what I was most worried abou...

Reset the first row in repeating section ? / Movin...

Hello, I’m looking for a way to reset the first row of a repeating section, unsuccessfully until now. We use Nintex in company version. /...