cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Not applicable

Two web methods of Nintex workflow.asmx web service are not working after SP2013 Migration

Hi All,

I'm in the middle of Migration fixes of InfoPath forms and Nintex workflows. We used _vti_bin/nintexworkflow/workflow.asmx to call 2 web methods, GetRunningWorkflowTasksForCurrentUser and Process Task Response3  from InfoPath forms to complete an approval task from form. When we migrated form SP2010 to SP2013 these 2 workflows not returning any results when the task is approved through form is approved. I could not use the web service call from workflow because I'm unable to send the approver's credential to that action. Please anyone know how to fix the issue. Is this 2 methods are obsolete in InfoPath web service call.

Labels: (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
Not applicable

Re: Two web methods of Nintex workflow.asmx web service are not working after SP2013 Migration

Vino,

Please see the following thread regarding this issue:

Cheers,

Andrew Beals

Not applicable

Re: Two web methods of Nintex workflow.asmx web service are not working after SP2013 Migration

Andrew,

I gave user login, team site URL and list name to call GetRunningWorkflowTasksCollection but received an empty results. When I invoke the web service without the list name, I got all running tasks of the site for the specific user, but not for a specific list.  What is the reason for getting empty results even the user has many tasks in that list.

I tried to use DelegateTask instead of processtaskResponse3 to complete a workflow task but its not working fine.

Following link elaborate the error message,

The current user is determined by the credentials of the user context specified when this method is invoked. If the credentials of the current user context cannot be determined, an error occurs. http://help.nintex.com/en-US/sdks/SDK2013/#Reference/SOAP/NW_REF_SOAP_DelegateTask.htm%3FTocPath%3DN...

So, these 2 web methods not helping to solve the issues I'm facing. Do you have any resolutions for this?

Could you please tell me how to complete the task through Nintex workflows if we know the task id because "Complete workflow task" is just having the input as 'Action ID'.

Thanks,

Vino

0 Kudos