Capability Sort By

Repeating Section

Hello, I'm new to Nintex so any help is appreciated. How do I utilize the repeating control - as shown below? I was able to build what I need with...

• By vdpopp
  • April 09, 2019  14:20

Extracting the Month from a date on a Nintex form

I am trying to extract a month and year (separately) from a date control on a Nintex form. It's easy to do on the list and in the workflow but i nee...

Error when publishing a SPO workflow

When I publish my workflow to a SPO document library, I get this message : Error publishing workflow. Workflow XAML failed validation due to the fo...

Nintex Workflow "Split" Upgrade

I am working on upgrading a SharePoint 2010 environment to SharePoint 2013, however, the upgrade is going to be done in stages - X amount of sites at...

"An error has occurred in [Workflow Name]&quo...

Sometimes, worksflows fail with "an error has occurred". No additional error message is provided. The last action in the erroring block is just that ...

Nintex form not showing default date value in a fi...

As part of my nintex wf, I set a field to default date on 01/01/1900, which it does as I can see this in the version history. When I open the for...

• By michuk
  • April 09, 2019  02:45

Nintex Workflow: How do I get information back to ...

Hello, I created a workflow for authorization assignment. The Start Form contains the new and already authorized users. To avoid changes in QuickEdit...

• By emmmhaa
  • April 09, 2019  00:33

Pick some letters from string to fill field userna...

Hi guys, I'm stucked at kind of tricky thing. I have a field in the form (person or group). If someone fill the field with a person from AD, my w...

The Leap Year Result value return a problem for my...

Hi everyone, I have a form that displays the amount of days as seen in the image below. I believe because next year is a leap year the value is showi...

Form Rule Help hiding panel with OR combinations

Hello all. Been banging my head against a wall and would greatly appreciate any assistance. I have a form panel that needs to be hidden with a vari...

Nintex 2013 - Field Is Null Versus Field is Blank?...

I have a SharePoint list where I'm running a site workflow on. In the list I have a simple Single line of text column that holds an email address c...

• By andymcv
  • April 08, 2019  09:52

Save and Continue with minimum attachment validati...

Hi all, I have a scenario (SP 2013), where the user have to upload an attachment in order to submit the form. As a next step, the user should be red...

• By Fabske
  • April 08, 2019  09:07