Exciting News: Introducing the updated Nintex University! 🚀

• 22 August 2023
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Hello Nintex Community!

The Customer Enablement team is proud to announce the official launch of the updated Nintex University! Over the past several months, we've listened to your feedback, noted your needs, and worked hard behind the scenes to bring you an even richer and more engaging learning experience.

🔗 Click here to explore the newly revamped Nintex University

🌟 What's New in Nintex University? 🌟

1. User-friendly interface: We've made the platform more intuitive and easy to navigate, ensuring you spend less time searching and more time learning!

2. Interactive courses: Dive deep into engaging courses with interactive content and quizzes to strengthen your skills.

3. Personalized learning paths: Tailored to your needs and interests, guiding your Nintex journey.

4. Expanded course library: With topics ranging from beginner to expert, there's always something new to explore.

5. Certification programs: Showcase your expertise! Our updated certification programs allow you to demonstrate your skills and expertise in Nintex solutions.

FAQs ❓

• Access to Nintex University
    • New user creation for access to Nintex University is similar to before. Visit the login page, sign up, verify your email address, and you’re in! If you are a Nintex Partner, please contact your Nintex Partner Manager to get added via the Partner Portal. See this article for more info on creating an account.
    • As mentioned below under Training History, we only migrated users active on Nintex University between 01JAN21 and 14AUG23. If your account wasn’t migrated due to inactivity, please work with your Nintex Customer Central admin to add your account.
  • Links
    • Links to courses on the old version of Nintex University are no longer valid and must be updated. This includes links embedded within documents, websites, forms, training courses, etc. Please wait until the site name resolves to learn.nintex.com before updating links.
  • Training History
    • During the migration, we brought over users who have been active on Nintex University from 01JAN21 to 14AUG23. Your enrollment history has been transferred to the new version of Nintex University for users meeting this criterion. However, the functionality of the new system archives training record information older than two years from the current date. You can find your complete training history by navigating to My Learning, selecting Download My Training History, Selecting the CSV option, and entering a date range.
  • Missing Information
    • If you are missing information, please contact us at enablement@nintex.com. Please include your email address and any information that can help us locate any missing information, such as course name, certificate name, award date, completion date, etc.

📃 Feedback Welcome 📃

Your feedback was instrumental in this update, and we'd love to hear your thoughts on the new Nintex University. Please reach out here or email us to let us know your experience, suggestions, or any issues.

👍 Thank You 👍

Thank you for being an essential part of Nintex Community and Nintex University. We're confident this new platform will enhance your learning experience and pave the way for greater achievements with the Nintex Product Platform!

🎓📘 Happy Learning! 📘🎓

Warm regards,

- Sam, Jason, Simon, Wasim, and Yotam

13 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi Do you have a timeframe for when the courses will be ready for linking . So we may keep our trainees informed .   

The new platform looks really good and easy to follow so far . 

Many Thanks 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Good day, @ClaireT - 

Thank you for your feedback!

We don’t - but I will update this thread as soon as we know. I’ll also add the best way to grab embedding links so SSO gets picked up.

EDIT: Here’s the article on how to locate, copy, and paste links to courses on Nintex University.

-Sam

Badge +1

Unfortunately your new anti-Gmail policy has prevented me from being able to login and utilize my account that I created previously. I prefer to keep my training history and certifications separate from my Nintex Customer Central account to be able to take those items with me, wherever I go. 

Any of my certifications from other vendors are under my personal email address. Why should Nintex be any different?

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Good day, @shayla - 

Please give me a few to review your account on the old LMS to see what was there and your account activity. As I mentioned in my post above, even if you have a generic email account if it were active in the old LMS, it would’ve been migrated to the new LMS during this initial effort, and going forward, we will be working with users to adjust.  I’ll reach out via Nintex Community private message after researching.

-Sam 

Badge +1

Appreciate the response. Looking forward to your message. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

White labeling for the system is complete and in place. You may have to log out of Nintex University and back in again for these changes to occur. You will see learn.nintex.com instead of nintexu.learnupon.com.

I will be working up a quick bit of instructions on the best way to grab course links and posting next week.

-Sam

Badge

Hi 

Is there a way where the promaster can assign courses to users based on the role from my login in Nintex University ?

I cant seem to find a way to do this..it will help with managing the learnings of the teams 

Let me know 

Thanks 

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Have you received any reports of log-in issues with Nintex University  - I have had a couple of reports from our users that their existing sign-in credentials are not being accepted.     

Badge

Hi Claire

Yes few of my collegues have issues logging though some of them have been resolved it should not happen in the first place hampering use of the training site.. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Good day, @ClaireT and @Sus_S  - 

Depending upon the account’s latest activity in our old LMS, the users you mention may not have been migrated to the new LMS. We only moved users who were active between 01JAN21 and 14AUG23, so if your team members were not active at that time - or were created in the old LMS after 14AUG23, they’d not have an account in the new system. For more info, from above:

• Access to Nintex University
    • New user creation for access to Nintex University has been limited to current customers and partners. This means new users need to have an account related to a current Nintex Customer Central or the Nintex Partner Portal in order to create an account for Nintex University. Please work with your Nintex Customer Central admin or Nintex Partner Portal admin to add any new accounts.
    • As mentioned below under Training History, we only migrated users active on Nintex University between 01JAN21 and 14AUG23. If your account wasn’t migrated due to inactivity, please work with your Nintex Customer Central admin to add your account.
    • Going forward, generic email accounts such as Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, etc. will no longer be allowed for Nintex University signup. We will be working with existing users who utilize these types of email accounts to transition them to email accounts associated with a Nintex Customer Central account.

As noted above, please reach out to my team at enablement@nintex.com so we can help resolve access for you and your team members.

@Sus_S - there’s no connection of training for your Process Manager users and Nintex U. We do have some Nintex U options that can help, but they aren’t directly tied to your Process Manager system.

Regards, 

-Sam

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi Sam 

We are still getting reports of a number of our users who are unable to log-in into Nintex University .    Please could you clarify what you mean by Nintex Customer Central or Nintex Partner Portal and account associations -   should it be as long as they have an account in Process Manager then they can access the university or is there another 3rd party site they need to be registering with ,    ta 

Userlevel 5
Badge +14

Good day, @ClaireT - 

Your organization and not Nintex control the authentication used for your Process Manager site, so our SSO provider does not recognize the accounts created there. Users (customers, not partners) wanting to access Nintex University can be added by either:

• Having them sign up for an account at customer.nintex.com. This will notify your organization’s Nintex Customer Central administrator to approve/add the account. This starts a flow to create the related Nintex University account for the user.
  • Your Nintex Customer Central administrator can add them directly to Nintex Customer Central. Those users will still need to sign-up at customer.nintex.com, as this creates their account in our SSO provider.

Both steps will generate a welcome email to the user where they confirm the account request. After this point, access to Nintex U will be available. Here are the instructions detailing how to sign up for Nintex University.

Regards, 

-Sam

Userlevel 1
Badge +6

Hi Sam 

I have another question re  customer central access -   think we are understanding what to do now and receiving the trigger email to add individuals to the site -    “emails are titled - Customer Access Not Granted”  and contain instructions to add them - this is working .         However we have had a couple of cases where users have signed up however it hasnt triggered this email to us to know to add them and its not until they approach us that we know .       Can you confirm at what point of registration trigger the email to us and why in some cases we dont receive it even though the individual has registered .   -  Many Thanks