Hello Nintex Community!
The Customer Enablement team is proud to announce the official launch of the updated Nintex University! Over the past several months, we've listened to your feedback, noted your needs, and worked hard behind the scenes to bring you an even richer and more engaging learning experience.
🌟 What's New in Nintex University? 🌟
User-friendly interface: We've made the platform more intuitive and easy to navigate, ensuring you spend less time searching and more time learning!
Interactive courses: Dive deep into engaging courses with interactive content and quizzes to strengthen your skills.
Personalized learning paths: Tailored to your needs and interests, guiding your Nintex journey.
Expanded course library: With topics ranging from beginner to expert, there's always something new to explore.
Certification programs: Showcase your expertise! Our updated certification programs allow you to demonstrate your skills and expertise in Nintex solutions.
❓ FAQs ❓
- Access to Nintex University
- New user creation for access to Nintex University is similar to before. Visit the login page, sign up, verify your email address, and you’re in! If you are a Nintex Partner, please contact your Nintex Partner Manager to get added via the Partner Portal. See this article for more info on creating an account.
- As mentioned below under Training History, we only migrated users active on Nintex University between 01JAN21 and 14AUG23. If your account wasn’t migrated due to inactivity, please work with your Nintex Customer Central admin to add your account.
- Links to courses on the old version of Nintex University are no longer valid and must be updated. This includes links embedded within documents, websites, forms, training courses, etc. Please wait until the site name resolves to learn.nintex.com before updating links.
- Training History
- During the migration, we brought over users who have been active on Nintex University from 01JAN21 to 14AUG23. Your enrollment history has been transferred to the new version of Nintex University for users meeting this criterion. However, the functionality of the new system archives training record information older than two years from the current date. You can find your complete training history by navigating to My Learning, selecting Download My Training History, Selecting the CSV option, and entering a date range.
- Missing Information
- If you are missing information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your email address and any information that can help us locate any missing information, such as course name, certificate name, award date, completion date, etc.
📃 Feedback Welcome 📃
Your feedback was instrumental in this update, and we'd love to hear your thoughts on the new Nintex University. Please reach out here or email us to let us know your experience, suggestions, or any issues.
👍 Thank You 👍
Thank you for being an essential part of Nintex Community and Nintex University. We're confident this new platform will enhance your learning experience and pave the way for greater achievements with the Nintex Product Platform!
🎓📘 Happy Learning! 📘🎓
- Sam, Jason, Simon, Wasim, and Yotam