What will happen if Production License expired

• 28 June 2018
  • 6 replies

Badge +3

I would like to know what will happen if production license expired? We have one on premise Sharepoint sever which install Nintex enterprise license, and will expired in 6/29/2018, Does the workflow and form still functional after expired? Can i still deploy change on form and workflow? I have some workflow which using some Nintex live action (ex: assign Office365 license) , is it still functional/support?

Thanks.

6 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

the behaviour changes depending on the way you've licensed Nintex:

• if you're on "old" perpetual licenses (that were available only for on-prem installation of SharePoint), your production environment will keep running fine even after the expiration (it's only the expiration of support) and you can change your workflow/forms and use them..
  • if you're on subscription, then, if I remember well, you will have some grace days after expiration but then workflows and forms will stop working unless you renew the subscription and you cannot do any modification on them..
Badge +3

Hi Giacomo

I’ve upload a sreenshot. Do you know it’s old License or subscrition?

thanks.

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Hi,

I don't think it's possible to understand from that screenshot..could you ask who has bought Nintex in your company when has done it and which kind of license has purchased? Otherwise you could ask your Nintex Partner to check the license

Badge +3

OK, today i can't modify any form and workflow. Seems we are using subscription. I heard the forms and workflows will be delete in 30 days later? is that true?

Userlevel 4
Badge +11

Yes, have a look at this post where it's explained how Nintex acts when the expiration date of the subscription is coming:  

Badge +3

Thanks,Giancomo. I've contacted Nintex support to extend our License.

Recently all workflows not functional, i have to shut down the server to avoid users making any actions.