I'll keep this post short and sweet, but I must say that its going to be another exciting ride with Nintex; so keep your eyes open for new product features, updates and more news. Check out my list of the top 10 updates, and see if your're using a lot of those in your processes.
10. Query List for Nintex Workflow for Office 365
9. LazyApproval Updates for Nintex Workflow for Office 365
8. Attachment Upgrades for Nintex Forms
7. Workflow Gallery Enhancement to Nintex Workflows
6. List Lookup for Nintex Forms and Nintex Mobile
5. Query User Profile built into an Actions
4. Custom Branding in Nintex Mobile Enterprise
3. Deep Linking for Nintex Mobile and NME
2. International Languages in Nintex Forms
1. Document Generation Capabilities in Nintex Workflow for Office 365
“Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you'd like to act.” - Bob Dylan
P.S. Well, that's it for now. Don't forget to comment on this and let me know whats your favorite feature or upgrade. Leave a comment or tweet me @eharris04.
You must be a registered user to add a comment. If you've already registered, sign in. Otherwise, register and sign in.