Skip to main content

I am using dataloader to upload 18,000 records.  When a record is written to the custom object Process builder uses Apex to send an api request to Google.  Nowhere am I using Skuid.  However, we are getting this message  “skuid: Number of query locator rows: 10000 out of 10000”.  Any ideas?

Here is what salesforce is saying:

Hi Bill

Thanks for your time over the call.

As we discussed you will receive this warning when the class is querying for 10000 records.

From our server logs, we see that this error is from the managed package called ’ Skuid’ and the apex class is ‘remotingstubs’.

I also see the following apex/methods being used

VF: /apextemplate/apexremote

VFRemote- skuid.RemotingStubs invoke(load)

VFRemote: skuid.RemotingStubs invoke(load)

Since this class is from a managed package, please check with the third party support and see why this class is being used when there is a data load activity.

Total number of records retrieved by Database.getQueryLocator is 10000.

https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.apexcode.meta/apexcode/apex_gov_limits.htm

Please let us know if you have any more questions.

Next Followup: 10-12 PM ET Tomorrow/Earlier If I have any update 

Hi Bill, hope you’re doing well. 

• It sounds like this message is stopping the data load from completing. Is this correct?

• It looks like one of these apex classes is using Database.getQueryLocator, which is limited to 10,000 records at a time.

-------
Additional questions:
  • What version of Skuid are you using?

• To confirm, you are referring to Salesforce's Data Loader, correct?

• What type of records are you uploading?  Are any of them related to custom objects in the Skuid managed package? (e.g. pages, page assignments)