Skip to main content

I updated from version 10 to version 12 and I get the following error “Model “XXX” is processed server-side and has a condition that depends on Model “XXX”, which is processed client-side. Some conditions were set to inactive.” 

I don’t see any inactive condition on the model stated. Is there somewhere else I should be looking?

The condition will be inactivated at runtime, not in the Page Composer. What the new error message in version 12 is telling you is that previously you had an unresolvable Model condition dependency — a Model that’s processed server-side had a “Field from another Model” condition on a Model processed client-side, which meant that the source Model could not process that condition, so Skuid inactivated the condition and moved on.

To resolve this error, you should go find Model XXX in the Page Composer and look at its Conditions. One of those Conditions depends on a Model YYY which is processed client-side. You may need to switch 1+ models involved to both be processed client-side or both be processed server-side in order to resolve this.