Skip to main content

I have a chart of an aggregate model. I have a Date Range filter for that model. When I enter a date in one or both of the range options, the filter works, but the dates don’t show except for a second initially. After the model refreshes the filter goes back to saying “All Time.”

I’ve tried auto-generating conditions vs. specifying existing, switching from client to server based filtering, switching the model to process client-side vs. not, it seems to be an issue with aggregate models. The very same filter on a non-aggregate model works fine.

Hi Jack, thank you for the screenshots! Which Skuid version is currently installed? If it’s not the latest, could you please install the latest version in SANDBOX and check if the issue has been fixed in the meantime? The download link is available from the Skuid Releases page at https://www.skuid.com/releases/. As a reminder, Salesforce does NOT allow reverting back to prior versions of managed packages. Skuid always recommends installing new versions in a non-business critical sandbox environment to test all mission critical functionality before installing into a production environment. We also recommend that you update out of date themes after you upgraded.

Hi Lizzie, I installed the latest on a sandbox and I’m still getting this issue, for both Auto-generate conditions and specify existing conditions. 

Thanks Jack, do you have a simple repro page with standard Salesforce objects & fields, that you could share here so that we can check it?

MONTH_NAME_SHORT({{cmCloseDate}})-{{cyCloseDate}} <skuidvis__chart model=“Opportunity” maintitle=“{{Model.labelPlural}}” type=“column” uniqueid=“sk-2IoA-163”> </skuidvis__chart>

Nice one. I am also working on it.