Skip to main content

Hello!

I have a table that shows the contentdocumentlink records related to an account record and that contains a row action to remove the related contentdocument.

The idea is to display the files related to a record and to be able to individually remove them.

I have already used this approach in the past without any problem but with Spark the result is not the expected one (a different file from the table is deleted or it cannot be deleted it at all).

Has anybody experience a similar issue?

Many thanks!
Jesus

Hello,

It has been a tricky issue to troubleshoot but I have finally found that this is a bug caused by unchecking the ‘Show footer’ option of the table.

Regards,

Jesus

Hello Jesus,

I’m curious… Could you share what happened when you unchecked the ‘Show Footer’ option?

Hello Clark,

When the option was unchecked, the delete action I created was applied to a different row from the table or it did not work at all. For example, I clicked on the action in row 3 and it deleted the record of row 5.

Regards,
Jesus

That’s interesting. I attempted to reproduce using my Dev org that is running the latest version of Skuid (12.2.2). I was unable to reproduce the issue, it appeared that the context remained correct with or without ‘Show footer’ checked. 

Was checking that box the only change that was made that led to the row action working with correct context again?

Here is the page I am using to test. It’s just a table that has a row action that shows the name of the account in context. Does your setup have some additional pieces, like drawers, that I am missing?

<skuid__page unsavedchangeswarning="yes" personalizationmode="server" showsidebar="true" showheader="true">
<models>
<model id="NewModel" limit="20" query="true" createrowifnonefound="false" datasource="salesforce" sobject="Account">
<fields>
<field id="RecordTypeId"/>
<field id="Name"/>
<field id="Industry"/>
<field id="Description"/>
<field id="OwnerId"/>
<field id="Owner.Name"/>
</fields>
<conditions/>
<actions/>
</model>
</models>
<components>
<skuid__table model="NewModel" uniqueid="sk-1UIH-2239" mode="read" pageSize="10" showListFooter="false">
<fields>
<field id="Name" uniqueid="fi-1UIH-2768"/>
<field id="Industry" uniqueid="fi-1UIH-2770"/>
<field id="Description" uniqueid="fi-1UIH-2771"/>
<field id="OwnerId" uniqueid="fi-1UIH-2772"/>
</fields>
<filtering enableSearch="false" instantSearch="false"/>
<rowActions>
<action type="multi" label="Show Name">
<actions>
<action type="blockUI" message="{{Name}}" timeout="2000" styleSettingsVariant="dark"/>
</actions>
</action>
</rowActions>
<massActions/>
<renderConditions logictype="and"/>
<styleVariantConditions/>
</skuid__table>
</components>
<resources>
<labels/>
<javascript/>
<css/>