Skip to main content

Hi All,

I have a reference field(lookup) named SKU. When user clicks on the lookup field it displays table component letting user to select one row at once .It has having several columns.Values in some of the columns are populated based on filters and in few columns values are taken up from model. I have added a field favorite(checkbox) which will let user to mark a particular row as favorite after checking that checkbox.I have added the field favorite(checkbox) in model as well as in table component .I am unable to check or uncheck the checkbox .It’s not editable.

As shown above Favorite is not editable. How can I add an editable field on this table.

Thanks

Set the table to edit and set each field as read only except for Favorites.

Hey Pat, Thanks for replying. I still have some concerns.

SKU is lookup field on table component.Table is already set to edit. When a user clicks on SKU then value from related object gets populated in list. User can select an option from list.I have added favorite in model named SKUItems and {{Favorite}} in SKU reference field under field properties.Also data combination in SKUItems is coming from salesforce. 

You’re getting into the weeds on this one. It would be much easier to review via GTM. Maybe we can jump on call. Lemeno

Hey Pat,

Just for your reference. When a user clicks SKU lookup in fig 1. then table pops up in fig 2. I want to mark any row as favorite in fig 2. by checking on checkbox. I was able to create checkbox. But it seems I can’t edit it. Is it limitation of SKUID for not being able to create editable checkbox on reference lookup? I am new to SKUID.

Fig 1.

Fig 2.

Wait … what? Not sure I know what you’re trying to do. You want to add a checkbox to the table that shows up in the reference lookup popup table? To what end? Where is this favorite value going to be stored?