Skip to main content

I have a custom object “Referral” that is a child of Contact (lookup relationship through “Referred Individual”). A contact can have many referrals. For one referral, I want to see a list of all other referrals for this contact. I have a list of referrals. I want to have a popup that works for each referral so I have set up an action on the table:

Clicking this icon returns only one row even though there are many referrals for this individual:

There are two models - the model for the referral list with no conditions and the model for the popup - called AllReferrals with a condition default off:

The actions for the icon are:

I can’t figure out why I only get one referral returned.

Can you post the objects used in schema builder?

Here are the objects

There is a lookup relationship from Referral to Contact on the field Referred_Individual__c. 

OK. A few things.

• When setting a condition you should use the reference lookup value vs the related Id. Better performance. So Referred_Individual__c  is better than Referred_Individual__r.Id
  • The Condition should be set to “Single Specified Value”, Filterable and Inactive.
  • Set the value to {{Referred_Individual__c}} vs {{Referred_Individual__r.Id}}

Lemeno how it goes.

Pat, 

Thanks for your help.

I did what you suggested:

Unfortunately, now, it is not returning anything. The strange thing is that if I return this condition to the way it was before (matching on Referred_Individual__r.id) it also does not return anything. Nothing else changed but all is now broken. Stumped.

Likely would take 2 minutes to correct via GTM. Got time this afternoon?

Gladly make time anytime for this. I’m on the west coast. Probably best to avoid 12-1:30.

Bob

How about 4:30pm EST?

Sounds good. Let me know what I have to do to connect.

I am ready

Pat,

I solved the problem (although I don’t know what I did). Thanks for the help.

Bob