Fiserv Premier Navigator / deleting duplicate names

• 5 September 2019
  • 2 replies

Is anyone out there using Foxtrot with Fiserv Premier Navigator to delete duplicate names?  We have several duplicate names on our system and I know Foxtrot can do the work, I am just looking for a template or something from Foxtrot that has already been created rather than trying to come up with something from scratch.  Seems like this would be a likely scenario that someone has already used Foxtrot for.

Thanks!

2 replies

Hi AaronWard,

We have helped customers with this in the past.  Because we do not have this core system internally, we do not have a template to share directly.  I know some companies have a policy of not sharing projects they've automated - perhaps that is a reason for the lack of responses here.  If you need us to point you in the right direction to get started, feel free to reach our support team at support@nintex.com or 1-800-658-1147.

Aaron

Aaron

I currently use Foxtrot to update records in FiServe Premier Navigator. It is a little wonky especially trying to get the value of a drop down that is within a table that is within a table. That and trying to get Foxtrot to Run All Records without having to manually set it.

I might be able to come up with something, eventually, we are going to use Foxtrot to do the same thing