Skip to main content

First off - you guys are all awesome.  I have been reading the forums trying to understand Nintex and while I have figured most things out, I am stuck on one critical element.  We are in a trial phase of Nintex forms for O365 with the hope it will do what we need it to do.  We are a small airline in Canada and looking at migrating our training documents in to SharePoint and useing Nintex as the go between (between the document library and the iPad - bye bye paper).

I have managed to connect my Lookup to my SharePoint list where we keep a master pilot list.  This list contains all of the vital information - surname, given names, license numbers and the like.  We would like to create a form inside of a document library that would allow us to select the pilots surname and then populate the remainder of the information (pilot license number, given names etc).  This is where I am stuck!!  I can not get it to do what I need it to do and without that capability, it may be difficult to move towards a purchase.  Any thoughts from anyone on this?  I have looked though the forums at length but I may not be searching for the exact terms so I thought an brief explanation would work. 

Any guidance would be so appreciated from us.  Thank you

Hi,

What you are trying to do is acheivable for a Desktop form but the functionality that is required will not work on Ipad.
For desktop you would have one lookup control that looks up the Pilot and then have calculated Value controls using the lookup() runtime function to look up the other details based off the Pilot selected in the lookup control.
Unfortunaltley the lookup() runtime function is not compatible with Nintex mobile app.
If you were to access SharePoint online using a web browser on the iPad that would work.