Skip to main content

Hi folks,

I'm having trouble opening the view flow - it loads for quite some time an then times out.

I did look around a bit, but I was not able to find a solution for this exact issue.

If someone has an idea, I'd be very thankful.

So long,

Alex

Errormessage:

1 1 Execution Timeout Expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to completion of the operation or the server is not responding.

Details:

bei SourceCode.Viewflow.SLViewer.ViewContainer._webService_GetLayoutXMLCompleted(Object sender, GetLayoutXMLCompletedEventArgs e)
   bei SourceCode.Viewflow.SLViewer.VFService.WSViewFlowSoapClient.OnGetLayoutXMLCompleted(Object state)

Hello Alex,

Can you verify what version of K2 Blackpearl you are currently running? Also what does the error look like, can you give us a screenshot?

I would double check that the URL for you view flow is the expected host header for the K2 Server. I've seen sometimes after some configuration is done on the server in regards to the K2 Sites, that the wrong URL for view flow could have been configured.

Also, can you try opening view flow for older process instances, say one that has completed, and see if that causes any issues? If older process instances show this as well, it might be something with gathering reporting data from the K2 Database that is timing out here.

Regards,
Evan

Hi,

Out of curiosity, can you try to restart the k2 service and then try accessing the viewflow again?

Hi folks,

I'm very sorry for the late response.

The addtional information you asked for:

1. I've attached the screenshot regarding the version of K2 we are using.

2. I've attached the screenshot of the errormessage.
3. Opening the viewflow for an older process instance does not change the outcome.

4. I can not think of anything that would have been done regarding the configuration of the K2 Sites. Could you point me to where I can check for what you wanted to check regarding the host headers?

Thanks a lot for the help!

Kind regards,

Alex