Skip to main content

Hello All

I'm a UX designer and am fairly new to K2. I've not seen a forum for UX issues so hope it's OK to post here.

I'm getting user feedback about the functionality of the People Picker control. I wondered if anyone else has has similar feedback and what you've done about it.

The problem is that users expect it to behave like a combo box (they expect to start typing a person's name and for a dropdown list to appear.)

They don't instictively know what the 'Resolve' icon does, so when the dropdown list that they're expecting doesn't appear, they click on 'Resolve', then they get an error message that they don't understand.

Maybe we should be using a different control (autocomplete) but not sure it would work with an Active Directory of 2000?

I would like to hear of others' user feedback - or let me know if there is a separate UX board!

Thanks in advance

Claire

Hello,

So we don't have a UX board, but we do have an ideas website, https://ideas.k2.com/ . Here other people post their ideas on what they believe could help improve K2, and you might find something similar there as well. Also, you might find ideas that you think are good as well and you can help upvote or comment to bring them more attention.