Skip to main content

Hi All,

I have a smart form with one drop down and two textboxes. I have very less method call compared to other forms still I am getting an error like below randomly.

The request result in a redirect page. Click here to reload the form

I am not sure what triggers this message. Any suggestions? 

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu,

I do not see an attached image. Can you load the view without a redirect? Do you have any special code in the form? Do you have any redirect rules in the form on initialize? Please provide us with a screenshot. Also does it do this in every browser? Have you tried Chrome, IE, Opera, or Firefox? Does it do the same thing in each browser? It very well could be a browser compatibility issue. The browser could be in compatibility mode or something. Try a different browser and let me know if it works. If it does then the issue is related to your browser.

Thanks,

Bryan Peters

Hi Bryan,

I am attaching the error screen shot. There is no redirect rules written in this page but I have a start workflow rule for a button. I am selecting three values and starting the workflow that it. 

The error doesnt come in Firefox or Chrome. Only in IE I get this error. If it is a compatiability settings then what do I change?

Regards,

Madhu

I had this error in the ListView.

Reason: SmartObject returned an incorrect character in the text.

As I understand it, if K2 does not understand the symbol, it returns this error.