Skip to main content

So one of the issues or concerns about K2 integration with SharePoint from what I understand, is that we should never EVER delete any list or site that has been appified and/or has smart objects and other k2 artefacts, otherwise bad things will happen (aka orhpan elements, etc.)

so my question is, if I have a site that contains several sites inside with appified lists on each of those subsites and I want to delete a single subsite, what steps should I take to ensure I don't break anything.

e.g.

go into the "application" of each appified list and delete everything and then delete the site?

thanks.

thanks for the reply.

to be honest, I think all this does is provide a mechanism in k2 to delete a sharepoint site.

the problem is that when we delete a site, it will not account for existing smart objects in appified lists within that site, so if we simply delete the site, we will end up with orphan smart objects

I'm looking for a k2 supported procedure where I do whatever that needs to be done before I can delete a site, that has lists which have been appified.

I'm assuming I need to delete the smart objects and that's it, but I need some sort of validation that I am doing the right thing