Solved

K2 Workflow Start Rule Error

• 28 August 2017
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

Has anyone else experienced an issue when starting an activity on a dynamic date? The activity goes into a running state however, the status is still set to 'Waiting'. I'm unable to execute the event within the activity because of this.

13549i32E7BDF67199172A.jpg

Thanks

icon

Best answer by SeanArenson 31 August 2017, 16:20

View original

3 replies

Badge +15

Hi,

If you have set a start date, your workflow should be in the 'Running' state, and activity status should be waiting. That sounds about right. Did your workflow not proceed after the start date you have specified? If that is the case, you may want to log a ticket with K2 Support for this. The last time I encountered this, I was advised to do something on the K2 database. Better to obtain proper instruction from K2 Support.

Badge +2

Hi BoringNerd, 

I actually think the code that the activity that was supposed to execute was in fact old, and the way to go about doing it, is an escalation which I've created, however the escalation doesn't work. 

The escalation is working on a dynamic date as well, so I'm starting to think the date format of the dynamic field could be the problem.

Would anyone know if it needs to be a specific date format? 

Thanks

Badge +2

Solution was found at the following thread http://community.k2.com/t5/K2-blackpearl/Escalations-do-not-fire/ta-p/76356