Skip to main content

Hello Folks,

I tried to Change the  hyperlink "Click to Open Worklist item" to "Click to Open "Form Name" . 

I was able to  use the Inline Functions  Hyperlink to added the text, but unable to get the "Worklist Item Link" or "Worklist Item Serial Number" in the URL Field.

Coz the Work Item Context  is not available under in Context Browser.

Anyone worked on this and able share your approach would be helpful.

cheers

Mani

Hi Mani Natarajan,

SerialNumber is nothing but a combination of ProcessInstanceID & ActivityDestinationInstanceID Seperated by an underscore "-"

ProcessInstanceID_ActivityDestinationInstanceID, So you can get those both fields from Context Browser.

Now in Client Event Notification

Using HTML  <a Href> Tag to add a link as shown in Attached Image and set the form url to Href Attribute and at the end add "?SN=ProcessInstanceID_ActivityDestinationInstanceID" for getting SN Number value to Form and finally select HTML as Message Format .

Now deploy and check the Workflow.

Let me know if it works ...

Regards,

Vijay.

Hello Vijay,

Thank you for your Response. 

I'm Using K2 Designer to build the Workflow. And the only option available to pull the Process and Activity Id together could be form "Worklist Item Servial Number".

I tried your approach using the "Worklist Item serial Number" , but I was unable to make it work.. Coz when I Pull the "Worklist Item Serial Number" from Context Browser, it Prefixes "SN=" with the number..

Attached the Screen clips for more clarity.. 

Appreciate your input..

Regards,

Mani