Error 30051 - Item no Found

• 10 March 2016
  • 3 replies

Dear k2 Community,

Few weeks ago we developed (with K2 designer)  a workflow containing an endorsement step. At some point, our HR asked us to replace it with an approval step... Instead of modifying it in k2 designer, we exported/imported it in K2 studio. In the end, we successfully manage to do that but now from times to times i'm getting the error below in my event viewer:

30051 The item '[WorkflowsAttendanceRecord Workflow_Endorsement]Endorsement' could not be found while describing the item 'urn:SourceCode/SmartForms'.

I triple checked all forms > I can't find a reference to our former endorsement step. 

In my workflow, the only place where i can find a reference to the endorsment step is in a data field called ProcessXML under my flow. 

Is this what is causing the issue?

> If yes shall i remove those data fields (InputXML, ProcessGuid, ProcessXML)?

> If no what could cause this problem?

Thank you,

Seb (CE.Help)

13150iF18499A4E4E0E77D.png

3 replies

Hi,

Please try to see the error log in  location:C:Program Files (x86)K2 blackpearlHost ServerBinHostServer*log.

You may find some valuable information. I too had the same issue, but after going through the log, I found the exact issue.

Thanks,

Chetan

Badge +2

I too can see the same issue in the event viewer - I've looked through the logs and can't find anything immediately obvious.

Can you explain further what you found by "but after going through the log, I found the exact issue., please?

Thanks!

Badge +11

@inoracker In host server log you will likely see something like: 

"30051","ItemNotFound","SourceCode.Runtime.Services.Forms","30051 The item '[Project NameWorkflowName]Activity' could not be found while describing the item 'urn:SourceCode/SmartForms'."

Next I can assume that you packaging form which contains rule which tries to action on this activity - open respective rule in designer and see if Rule Configuration gives you any warning like "Mappings were found that are no longer valied for the context. These mappings have been removed." or something else.