Skip to main content

Hey Community,

I've encountered a strange behaviour in the K2-Workflow-Environment. I add in almost every process we got a step called "load Signature" for a Signature I attach to every mail I send through the workflow. There are some information like the telefon-number of our hotline and so on. Now some parts of the template changed and I updated the .xls-File and uploaded it to the server overwriting the old version. But the system still uses the old version... It took me some time to recognize this since a process I've vreated AFTER these changes works properly with the new version of the template but the old processes don't. 

I already restarted the virtual machine and also the blackpearl-service. The template seems to be okay since the new process works fine.

Does anybody got an idea?

Deploying a new version of the process for every project is no option since these are alot.

BTW: we're still on 4.6.11 (I know shame on us but we're going to update soon)

best regards,

Tim

Hi Tim

I am not 100% sure, but I suspect the XLS file is imported into the workflow and becomes imbedded when compiled. The XLS file is not referenced from the provided Location each time the workflow runs.

Because old workflows were deployed with the old XLS file still in place, that file became imbedded in the workflow version and will continue being used.

This is not the answer you were hoping for, but you will probably have to redeploy the Workflows so the new XLS file gets imbedded and will be used for new Instances.

Cheers,
T

Hey Thinus,

thanks for your quick reply. I will check that. That's not what I wanted to hear but at least I know where the error comes from. 

Regards,

Tim