Skip to main content

Hi

I am using Create Reference wizard in a sub workflow. Within Create Reference wizard, I am using a SQL StoredProcedure SmartObject ""dbo]..PWR_spGetForm]" to create a reference of, which has only one List method (execute method in SQL).

I selected smartobject, selected Method and specified Reference name as "dbo_PWRspGetForm Reference". Then I assign a Data Field to the input parameter of smart object. then Finish.

After Create Reference wizard, I am using For Each wizard and using the "dbo_PWRspGetForm Reference" for looping.

But when this sub workflow runs, it thorws an error saying, "Item reference with system name dbo_PWRspGetForm could not be found." with Source "Create Reference Event"

how should I resolve this issue please.

Thanks.

Hi,

Out of curiosity, if you create the same item reference in the parent workflow, then does the behavior change?

Hi

If I create the same Item Reference in the parent workflow (provided the Item Reference in child workflow is not deleted yet), then the Item Refence in the child workflow executes successfully, However it then fails at For Each activity which is next to the Item Reference activity in the child workflow, and throws the following error:

Item reference not found (dbo_PWRspGetForm_Item)

how should I resolve this one now please?