AddToGroups Error

• 7 February 2017
  • 1 reply

Hello,

New to the k2 partner program.  I know there is a "New Distribution List" workflow that can be downloaded, but I wanted to tackle this myself by building out the smartobjects, views and forms.  

I'm getting this error when I select a user and click 'AddToGroups'

---

The specified domain does not exist or cannot be contacted. Domain: <collection><object parentid="4a660635-3b36-468e-ab9c-7f8c836493ec" parenttype="Object"><fields><field name="Name"><value>DOMAIN NAME

•Type: SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectException

•Source: SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client

•Method Base
◦Member Type: Method

◦Name: ExecuteScalar

◦Module
◾Scope Name: SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.dll

◦Declaring Type
◾Full Name: SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer

•Stack Trace:
at SourceCode.SmartObjects.Client.SmartObjectClientServer.ExecuteScalar(SmartObject smartObject, DataTable inputTable)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.SmartObjectExecution(BrokerSmartObject brokerSmo, SmartObjectBrokerMetaData brokerMetaData, Boolean outputDependencies, SmartObjectClientServer smoClientServer, Queue`1 soInstances)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.WorkXmlToApi(BrokerPackageCollection packages, SmartObjectClientServer smoClientServer)

at SourceCode.Forms.AppFramework.FormRuntime.WorkXmlToApi(Stream input, Stream output)

at SourceCode.Forms.Runtime.AJAXCall.ProcessRequestInternal(HttpContext context)

-----

Current setup is - AD User smartobject with a list view, that lists all employees.  When they click a list item the MemberOf smartobject/View (getgroupsbyuser SO) displays the group membership of the selected user.  The list-item click in the user list also populates the 'username' field in the addtogroups view/so.  I have the AddToGroups view setup just displaying all the groups we have in AD, with a Multiselect list with the Groups populated by the AD Groups SmartObject.  

13659iA8C831F3627152C7.png

1 reply

So it works with all control options, except Check Box List