Skip to main content
Hello all,

My customer is experiencing problems with the email notifications for certain users and we can't seem to see why.

Either selecting, from the destination rule window, users from "Active Directory" or doing the same but using "Destination Queues" we get the same reaction for the same users; Users functionning with one also function with the other and vice-versa.

The only way to get the unfunctionnal users is to bypass AD by inserting the valid email address's directly into the K2 Code (through an error message "No Email Address was supplied, please rectify and try again."). I also tried substituting the email from the "Generate Code" window from within the "destination window" and that did not function either. That is why I tried through an error message (It was not showing the same code as the one behind the "Destination window") and those unfunctionnal users, although we used the same email, did function!!!

Have any idea?

Are there any specifics configurations that need to be in order for K2 to send notifications?

Thank,
I would recommend to first delete and recreate one of the "unfunctional" user accounts in AD - make sure to specify the email address. Can you pickup anything 'common' to these user accounts? Do they belong to the same group?

What version of K2.net are you running on?

Regards,
Ockert
Got it fixed.

Thanks,
Could you post the fix?