cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nintex Certificate Exam Updates

Nintex_Certificates_Post.png

You asked, we listened and we acted!

We have just finished updating the Nintex Certificate exams so that the training content needed to pass the exam is available with the exam.

Nintex Workflow Pro Certificate

The Nintex Workflow Pro Certificate is for skilled Nintex platform users and proves that you are skilled at designing, creating, and debugging Nintex workflows and forms. This certificate does not require IT professional or developer skills, or administrator access to a SharePoint system.

Nintex Workflow Admin Certificate

The Nintex Workflow Admin Certificate proves that you are skilled at the deployment, integration and management of Nintex workflows and forms. This test covers content that requires IT professional skills and administrator access to a SharePoint or Office 365 site.

Nintex Drawloop Document Generation Certificate

The Nintex Drawloop Document Generation Certificate exam proves that you have the range of skills and knowledge needed to successfully install, configure and manage Nintex Drawloop Document Generation. This test covers content that requires IT professional skills and administrator access to a Salesforce installation.

We recommend that you try the practice exam first to identify any gaps in your knowledge as you will have to wait for a week should you fail to pass the Certificate exam.

Labels: (1)
49 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: Nintex Certificate Exam Updates

Where do you I find out more information about the exams and certifications. The site seams to not know much about it.

Thanks,

RyanC

Accept as Solution Reply
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Ryan... See below which can be found on the home page of the community - Nintex Learning Center

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hi Eric,

I am not able to access Learning Center. Can you please help me ?

Mahi

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hi Mahesh,

I've updated your password and sent the new version to you via email.

Thanks for letting me know.

Erick

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi

I am trying to enter the learning center, but can't login with my account. How can I resolve this issue?

Kind regards

Peter

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hi, ‌! It's a separate account to register for. I'll ping ‌ to look for your name and see if there's a problem. But if you haven't registered, please do.

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply
Workflow Hero

Hi Frank

Thanks for the info! After some exploring, I found that the training account is indeed a seperate account.

Kind regards

Peter

Verzonden vanaf mijn Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Hi Peter,

I've updated your password and sent you the update in a separate email.

enjoy,

Erick

Accept as Solution Reply
Not applicable

Glad it's all worked out!

0 Kudos
Accept as Solution Reply