cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Workflow Hero

i have a WF in which fields are disabled and these fields are enabled once form is approved now how can i make fields mandatory once form is approved?

Jump to solution

i have a WF in which fields are disabled initially and these fields are enabled once form is approved.

How do i make sure these fields are mandatory after form is approved?

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Workflow Hero

Re: i have a WF in which fields are disabled and these fields are enabled once form is approved now how can i make fields mandatory once form is approved?

Jump to solution

you should assign a validation rule to respective fields.

I'd assume you a field like 'Status' that tells you whether an item is approved or not. then your rule formula might look like:

Status == 'Approved' && IsNullOrEmpty(NamedControlToBeMandatory)

Workflow Hero

Re: i have a WF in which fields are disabled and these fields are enabled once form is approved now how can i make fields mandatory once form is approved?

Jump to solution

in the same WF, i have a field which has validation,the validation works fine when form is submitted but it shows error(invalid field) after form is again edited.Not able to figure out reason for it

0 Kudos
Workflow Hero

Jump to solution

post screenshot of whole error message, configuration of the rule and whole rule's formula

0 Kudos