K2 Infopath Open Worklist got Object refrence is not set to instance of object

• 5 January 2011
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hi,

Can you pl give me suggestion reg K2 worklist. i create one k2 black point process with infopath form and deploy into the k2 server.  i can able to create a request for k2 process. when the next user will click on the k2 worklist got below error.

The user will receive the worklist when the user will click on the k2 worlist. that time will receive the error.

"The following error prevented the Workflow InfoPath Task to open:

Server was unable to process request. ---> Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.ReadResponse(SoapClientMessage message, WebResponse response, Stream responseStream, Boolean asyncCall) at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol.Invoke(String methodName, Object[] parameters) at SourceCode.SharePoint.WebServices.K2SPDocumentLibraries.DoesUserHavePermissions(String title, SPBasePermissions permissions) at SourceCode.Workflow.RuntimeServices.OpenInfoPathTask.OpenFormsServerPage(String infoPathFormData, String fileName, Boolean openAsWebPage) at SourceCode.Workflow.RuntimeServices.OpenInfoPathTask.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) System.Object[] ReadResponse(System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientMessage, System.Net.WebResponse, System.IO.Stream, Boolean)

Please contact your administrator."

The user have the contribute permission in the SP library and site collection user.i can able go forward for further dev pl help me on this issue.

I checked the security in the sp list and site collection user and k2 process rights have admin permission for that user.

This issue will receive after i upgrade the license after restart the machine. i got the issue.

Thanks

Ramesh P.

1 reply

Badge +2

HI,

I resolved the error which ever i faced during the infopath integration.the pbm is does not have permission to view that particular object or worklist.

i resolved it its working fine now.thanks