Flexitask Error

Badge +5

Hello Everyone,

I desperately need your help! I've reached out to Nintex Support but have not received any real support.

Background Information:

We have a List with incoming email enabled. An email is sent to the list (usually contains an attachment) on Create the Workflow is kicked off. The Workflow

Creates a HTML Table with the the email subject, sender, title and sends out a Task (FlexiTask) to group. Anyone of the group can "Claim" the Task. At that point the Task is completed updating a Name field with the name of the person that claimed the Task. A second Task (FlexiTask) is created.

In the FlexiTasks we use a simple InfoPath Form. This had been working for a while.

Nintext Workflow 2013 - Version: 3.1.7.10 - English

Issue:

The WF appears to be working correctly until it gets to the FlexiTask Action - The Task email is sent but the link provided in the emails is not working it takes the user to the "Something Went Wrong" screen. For a Bit I got around this by terminated the WF and rerunning the WF - The email was sent with the correct link and everything worked properly. As of two days ago this is no longer working when I attempt to run the WF I get the following error. 

Critical Error

The form has been closed.

Click Start over to load a new copy of the form. If this error persists, contact the support team for the Web site.

Click Close to exit this message.

Hide error details

Correlation ID:6960889d-4957-30e3-5f64-c2ef0d4571a3

I thought that if I created a New Task list and attached it to the WF (via the Workflow Settings) that this would correct the issue but it has not.

Does anyone have any suggestion?

Melissa

3 replies

Badge +3

What are the URLs of both the link sent in the email and of the form that you're trying to get to?

Are you able to navigate to the task manually and then view the correct form?

Badge +5

Thanks for the Reply Really Appreciate it!

Same error when I navigate to the Task from either the email or through the Site.

Link from email:

www.XXX......../Submissions/_layouts/15/NintexWorkflow/WrkTaskIP.aspx?List=6740f5cf%2Db31c%2D4e6…

Link from "Respond to Task" in the WF:

www.XXX......../Submissions/_layouts/15/NintexWorkflow/WrkTaskIP.aspx?List=6740f5cf%2Db31c%2D4e6…

Badge +5

Update:

My Flexitask had InfoPath attached to me.  I took it off and made them default that seem to correct the issue.

It may be that the InfoPath Forms are corrupt or not pointed in the right place.  Has anyone experienced this?