Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
gwpeters
Nintex Newbie

Workflow to send an Email once a year on January 1st

Jump to solution

I have a list of people and their supplemental jobs outside of my business office. I would like to send an email on January 1st of each year to ask if they are still working at this other job and to update any information about the list item. I have done for each workflow on list's but I am not sure on how to set this up to only run on January 1st of each year and to send only to the people that do not have an end date populated in their list item. 

Labels: (1)
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
3 Replies
Automation Master
Automation Master

Re: Workflow to send an Email once a year on January 1st

Jump to solution

@gwpeters ...create a site workflow which will query your list items and filter that where end date is empty. Then for each ID you got as collection using query list, send email notifications.

Once you created your workflow after publishing, schedule that workflow. In that you can select the start date as 01/01/2020, repeat every 1 year for indefinite.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
gwpeters
Nintex Newbie

Jump to solution

That's what I needed, I am used to running List workflows not site workflows and didn't even know I could scheduled them like this. Test worked great did exactly what I needed it to do.

0 Kudos
Automation Master
Automation Master

Jump to solution

@gwpeters .....Just FYI...you can also create workflow schedules on individual list items too.

0 Kudos