NW2010 IE10 and IE11 support

• 12 August 2014
  • 5 replies

Badge +1

Hello,

At this moment we are running NW2010 2.3.10.
When we roll-out IE10 or IE11 to our PC's, which users can expect issues with 2.3.10, end-users, developers of both?

Kind Regards,

Gert Stoevelaar

5 replies

Badge +1

Hello Chit,

I also sent my question to your helpdesk, their answer was:

'You will face issues with the Nintex workflow designer. In that the ability to drag and drop actions and/or configure actions will not be there.

The only option would be to use your browser in compatibility mode, which may allow you to configure workflows, but if you still face issues, your environment would be in an unsupported state'

We have decided to install the latest Nintex update, thanks for your response.

Kind Regards,

Gert

Badge +1

Thank you Gert. That said could someone from Nintex please confirm this for me please? We are also on 2.3.1 and are planning on rolling out IE11. Also if you could comment on Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow for Project Server it would be very helpful as well. Better yet if there is documentation already available that you could point me to it would be great. Thank you in advance.

Badge +1

Thank you Andrew. What about Nintex Forms and Nintex Workflow for Project Server?

Badge +1

I did as you instructed but I cannot easily find in the release notes where it states "IE11 support has been added". Can you please help me understand how I can find this information on my own. It should be very straight forward to do so. Thank you.

Badge +1

So to be clear it doesn’t matter what version of Nintex Forms you are using at design or runtime you will be supported when using IE11.

As for Nintex Workflow for Project Server, as long as Nintex Workflow is 2.3.13 or greater it doesn’t matter what version of Nintex Workflow for Project Server is.

Please confirm.