SP 2013 Process Wizard - No SHarePoint sites found with K2 App Integration error.

Badge +2

Hello all,

I'm attempting to setup a K2 Studio empty workflow project and when I drag my Sharepoint 2013 Process Wizard over to the Start object, it spins for a bit and then states "No SharePoint sites found with K2 App Integration error."

I have the app deployed to my app catalog as well as a subsite where I intent to utilze this WF.

Thoughts?

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

I assume after adding the app to the site, the K2 for Sharepoint Registration wizard was not ran and successfully completed?

http://help.k2.com/onlinehelp/K2ForSharePoint/ICG/4.6.9/default.htm#Install_Topics/OnPrem/On-Premises_Installation.htm

12619i5126DE5EDA52B246.png

Badge +2

Hi Tin,

The registration ran successfully after installing the App on the site, i.e. this was not the issue.

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

If there is more than one K2 environment (dev, stage, prod); is the K2 studio Object Browser pointed to the corresponding Environment and corresponding Environment Template is selected, where Sharepoint 2013 App Integration was configured?

15597i9694184F4DDA0DCE.png

The environment templates can be store in any of the databases or all databases and referenced in K2 Studio.

The "environments"  usually serves as just pointers to the server; and as such the  (Dev Server > Dev Environment) and (Stage Server > Dev Environment) can have different fields and value (although not recommended).